2022-07-20 Actualités produits
What is a SSHE and why Alfa Laval Contherm® is the best choice!
In this webinar, Alfa Laval Contherm® will explain the basic principles of a Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger (SSHE) and what are the unique values associated with this technology.
The Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger is used primarily in the Food & Personal Care industry. It is a very versatile technology which will help you:
- Save energy
- Process very viscous, abrasive, and challenging products
- Improve the quality of your products
- Increase production capacity
- Increase production uptime
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How a Single Wall/Double Wall Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger works
- When to choose a Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger for your process
- Why Alfa Laval offers the best and greatest range of SSHE
About the speaker(s):
Joseph Skuza works as an Application Sales Engineer who specializes in Contherm® Heat Exchanger sizing and strategic support in US and Southern Europe market. Joseph is responsible for all project handling as well as of test and demonstration in the pilot plant.
Cheu Hwa Onn works as an Application Sales Engineer, supporting the Alfa Laval salesforce in Southeast Asia, China, and Northern Europe. She also manages all Contherm® competence development activities, such as learning trainings and webinars.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- System Builders, Integrators or Distributors operating in the Food Processing or Personal Care industry
- Food or Personal Care Processors
- Professionals, consultants operating in the relevant industries
Contenu associé :
Le nouveau ThinkTop V20 d'Alfa Laval repousse les limites de l'indication de la position des vannes jusqu'à l'industrie 4.0.