Refroidisseurs secs industriels en configuration inversée, conçus pour des applications de refroidissement industriel lourd dans des atmosphères potentiellement explosives pour le refroidissement de divers liquides de processus. Des modèles à double bobine sont disponibles pour le refroidissement simultané de circuits de moteurs LT/HT. Les applications comprennent le refroidissement de moteurs diesel et à gaz, le refroidissement de turbines, le refroidissement d'huile et divers autres processus
- Finned coil F5
- Cu-tubes ø 12.7 mm
- corrugated Al-fins 0.14 mm, no turbulators
- fin spacing 2.3 mm
- Two casing widths (SEM=1630 mm, SED=2400 mm)
- Flanges PN10/16
- Forced draught axial fans in a range of different fan speed executions. Fan diameter 914 mm (1 to 14 fans). All fans have corrosion resistant fan blades and fan guards.
- Fan motors available for various power supplies. The motors are squirrel-caged motors for outdoor use built to IECEx standard with F-class insulation and Ex-d flameproof enclosure. Motor protection class IP54/55 and temperature class T3/T4. Motors are equipped with anti-condensation heaters. Motors pre-wired to lockable safety switches.
- All casing parts are of hot dip galvanized steel plates.
- Adjustable mounting legs
- Fitted with header tube protection panels.
- Manual venting and draining valves.
- Partitions between fans for regulation of the cooler capacity by means of separate use of the fans.
- Standard vertical transport position, fixed on a wooden pallet. Suitable for truck transportation or loading into a container. Wooden seaworthy packing on request.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
- All liquids that do not corrode copper
- Capacities: customer specification
This product will be configured on order to meet all customer and application requirements. Please contact Alfa Laval for support.
Cold Room Calculator
Mobile app for iOS & Android to calculate the expected heat load for your cold room.
Cold Room Calculator
Additional product information
Find manuals, electrical drawings, CAD drawings, High Resolution pictures and certificates.
Alfa Laval finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa Laval supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air-cooled liquid coolers (radiators/dry coolers)
Air heat exchangers may be used to cool various process liquids. For this application hot process liquid flows through the tubes. This liquid is cooled by the relatively cold ambient air that is forced through the coil.
Air heat exchangers for process liquid cooling are referred to as 'radiators'. Air-cooled liquid coolers for HVAC applications and total energy systems are referred to as 'dry coolers'.