L’Aalborg OS-TCi, équipé de la technologie Turbo Clean intelligent, est une chaudière extrêmement efficace grâce à son auto-nettoyage. Les brûleurs sont compatibles avec le fioul lourd (HFO), le gasoil (MDO) ou le GNL (dual-fuel).
Aalborg OS-TCi is intended for steam production, the oil-fired Aalborg OS-TCi (formerly MISSION OS-TCi) is supplied as a vertical, preassembled boiler unit.
The boiler’s built-in TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology makes it self-cleaning to the highest possible degree, and what little maintenance remains is easy and has a low environmental impact.
Features and benefits of the Aalborg OS-TCi
- Oil-fired production of steam
- TCi (Turbo Clean, intelligent) technology for improved efficiency and self-cleaning without water washing
- Design pressure: 10 bar(g)
- Capacity: 750–8 000 kg/h
- Turbo self-cleaning
- Environmentally friendly maintenance
- User-friendly burner design
- Intelligent control for the future
- Scrubber compatible
This reliable, high-efficiency boiler is constructed with helix tubes and features a user-friendly, integrated pressure-atomizing burner, which is controlled and monitored via an Aalborg Control Touch (formerly MISSION Control Touch) system.
Alfa Laval Aalborg pressure atomizing burner
The Aalborg KBM burner is a pressure-atomizing burner
designed for the continuous modulating operation of Aalborg
OS-TCi and OC-TCi boilers. This burner helps maintain uniform
combustion, which in turn contributes to improved heat
transfer efficiency and reduced fouling of convection surfaces.
- Thermal output: up to 5.6 MW
- Steam capacity: 1.2 - 8.0 t/h
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar(g)
- Container ship
- Bulk Carrier
- Cruise Vessel
- LNG/LPG Carrier