Boiler control system training
Introduction to Alfa Laval Touch Control (ALTC)
To provide a basic understanding of how to operate the Alfa Laval Touch Control system for boiler systems. The training will introduce you to how to navigate and use the different functionalities in the control system of the boiler plant.
1.5 - 2 hours
- Introduction to Alfa Laval Touch Control
- Overview of operating tabs
- How to start-up a boiler – manual mode
- How to start-up a boiler – auto mode
- How to stop a boiler
- Fuel change over
- High/low pressure mode
- Master slave operation mode
- Steam control
- Inert gas operation mode
The training consists of videos and an e-learning. When you have registered, you will be granted access and receive a link to the training materials which will be available 24/7 from anywhere in the world.