2020-09-25 Actualités produits
Introduction to vegetable protein processing | A webinar
There is a growing interest in plant-based protein products and various feedstocks can be used to meet this demand. Our vegetable protein expert, Joosep Masik, will be talking about some of the basic approaches to plant-based protein processing and demonstrating the solutions that Alfa Laval can offer customers seeking to get started in this industry.
In this free webinar you will learn about:
- Commonly used feedstocks & pretreatment in vegetable protein production
- Alfa Laval’s offering within vegetable protein processing
- Solutions to minimize the effluent from vegetable protein processing
About the speaker:
Joosep Masik is a process engineer in Agro & Protein Systems at Alfa Laval. His work is primarily focused on developing processes for customers in the vegetable protein and starch industries.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Investors interested in vegetable protein manufacturing
- Trading companies seeking to get into vegetable protein manufacturing
- Oilseed & starch processers seeking to broaden their portfolio