The circular Alfa Laval LKDC – LP low pressure tank cover is used on top of tanks or vessels. It is designed for applications where the tank is pressurized during production or cleaning-in-place. It is available from the smaller 300mm sizes up to the large manway size of 600 mm diameter.
Perfect vacuum and pressure protection
The circular Alfa Laval LKDC – LP is a stainless steel tank cover specially produced to withstand vacuum created during cleaning or production. It handles low pressure conditions up to 1 bar in a temperature range from -10 to 140°C.
Easy, safe access
Springs on the handles provide easy opening and closing of the manhole cover. The safety lever can hold the cover in three open position for safe access.
The LKDC-LP is available in both 304 and 316L materials and has a very fine surface finish of 0,6 µm on the product wetted part.
Designed for a range of applications
The tank cover is perfect for a wide range of applications including wine, brewery, juice, milk, food, personal care and pharmaceuticals.
- Cost effective cover for pressure up to 1 bar
- Stainless steel surface finish (Ra<0.6) for resistance to corrosion, heat and chemical damage
- Spring handles and safety lever for easy opening and access
Catalogue des produits
Dernière version en ligne « À portée de main »
The LKDC-LP cover is made from stainless steel with nylon seals . The cover has an acid pickled surface and available with EPDM, NBR, FPM or silicone gasket. The wing handles are made of stainless steel and provide easy opening and closing.
The cover is designed for low pressure duties, especially food, brewery, dairy, juice, wine, personal care and pharmaceutical applications. Special features like springs on the handles provide easy opening and closing. The lid can held open in three positions using a safety lever.
- The LKDC-LP is available in various diameters (300mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm)
- Material of the lid and frame: 1.4301 (304) or 1.4404 (316L)
- Elastomer is standard EPDM, other options are: NBR, Q, FPM
- Internal surface finish of Ra less than 0,6 µm