Milk reception and storage demand uptime and efficiency. That means components with high reliability, easy serviceability, and both operational and energy efficiency.
Equipements Alfa Laval innovants en évidence
Alfa Laval Tubes and Fittings
• Problem free welding and assembly
• Optimized internal design and robust construction
• Suitable for Cleaning-in-Place and EHEDG certified
Alfa Laval BaseLine Heat Exchanger
• More uptime and lower maintenance costs
• Low spare part usage and costs
• No bacteria growth saves time and cuts Cleaning-in-Place costs
Optimizing Dairy Processes
HATSUN PRIVATE DAIRY LTD, INDIA. Alfa Laval was the sole supplier for this dairy’s new curd plant, which produces 40 kilolitres of curd per day.
The scope of delivery was comprehensive. Alfa Laval contributed expertise as well as supplying high-quality equipment such as agitators, valves, centrifugal pumps, plate heat exchangers, tank cleaning machines, and fittings, with the backing of a service and support agreement.
As a result, the dairy has increased energy efficiency, hygiene, and uptime at its plants.
Dernière version en ligne du catalogue "A portée de main"
Catalogue de pièces détachées
Dernière version en ligne du catalogue 'A portée de main'